In general I hate these "top 10" lists, but this one I found today caught my eye since it is very practical, nothing fancy, just the "what you need" to get the most out of your everyday relaxation on Linux.
10 Essential Linux Applications for Daily Use
Mine is quite similar with only a few differences:
1. Music player - MP3Blaster
2. Web browser - Firefox
3. CD/DVD burning application - K3B
4. Video player - Kaffeine
5. Image editor - Gimp
6. BitTorrent client - Ktorrent
7. IRC client - Xchat / irssi
8. Terminal application - Yakuake
9. Image viewer - Eye of GNOME
10. text editor - Nano
Basically the same, now go have some fun exploring your own favourites!
Post a Comment